Welcome to KnowACaliforniaFarmer.com. Here's a summary of our Terms of Service. By using our services, you agree to the terms, so just keep them in mind while enjoying the site. It's a legal document you should read before agreeing.
Using the site
- Any use of the services or functions of the site falls under these terms of service.
- The terms of service are a legal contract, so be sure you read fully.
- If the terms of service change, we will notify you.
- Failure to abide by this contract could lead to termination of your service with us.
- The site is under no obligation to provide service, and we can terminate service at any time.
- You can terminate this contract by closing your account.
Viewing and adding content
- KnowACaliforniaFarmer.com is a farmer-run organization, so please don't disparage our way of life.
- What you add to the site remains your responsibility, not ours.
- You must ensure you have permission from all parties involved before posting any content, including copy, images, photos and videos.
- Your account information and security are your responsibility.
- When uploading or commenting on site content, don't disparage the way others choose to do things.
- Talk about what you do without comparing it to what others do.
- Be respectful of others, even when you disagree.
- No hate-speech, profanity or pornographic content is allowed.
- All content on the site is free and available for re-use. The site, site code and functionality are not.
- If you use content from the site, please let us know and provide a link back to the original. It's good form.
- We don't assert ownership over anything you upload.
- We do require your license to share it – and for other users to share it.
- We're not heavy-handed moderators, so you may see things you don't agree with or that you find objectionable. You can contact us about this content or simply choose not to view it.
- We reserve the right to remove any content at any time.
- Most importantly, enjoy using the site.
- However, we are not responsible for consequences to you from using this site.
- You assume all risk for what you share through the site.
- The California Agricultural Communications Coalition (CACC) and their agents (including but not limited to AdFarm and Flint Interactive) are not liable for any third-party information, content or comments posted to this site.
- We make no promises of access, reliability or availability.
- We may occasionally link to other sites and are not liable for the activities of those sites once you follow a link.